My Blog List

Friday, October 14, 2011

CONCRETE GARDEN PRODUCTS, ENTER TO WIN

It's that time of year when we start thinking about garden projects for next year. If you are like me you may have thought about making your own planters from concrete or hypertufa. In my files I have several articles on 'how to' clipped over the years. Thought but not done, until recently(more about that project coming up).
The publishers of  Concrete Garden Projects are offering you the opportunity to win this book. To enter the drawing just enter you email address by going to their contest page here. You will find information on the book and can watch a video on how to get started on a simple concrete project.


Hurry and sign up as this contest closes October 21st

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I would love to learn more and have some of those forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are incredible mini-planters on that cover. I'll make it a point to hold off on this book, or I might get ideas that will put me further behind on work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link!
    I love working with Hypertufa!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments unless they are spam comments which will always be removed in comment moderation.