My Blog List

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THIS IS MY GARDEN!


I don't mind sharing my garden, why can't he?


The mockingbird was just going crazy with this mirror yesterday. For an more than an hour he had an altercation with himself in the front garden. In the end I had to cover over the mirror with plastic bags. He was so bent on this other mockingbird in his territory that he let me get within 3 feet of him to capture his antics. Later on I caught him doing the same thing outside the walls with the other mirror boxes. He just wants all that pokeweed booty for himself.

5 comments:

  1. How funny. My daughter had a cardinal 'fighting' with the cardinal in the mirror on her truck. He finally gave up the fight.
    Birds are funny creatures....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I hope he did not hurt himself trying to get to the enemy in the mirror! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos. Poor guy, he probably wished the other bird would just go away.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments unless they are spam comments which will always be removed in comment moderation.